We have 2 different options of play offered to the players at AOSF, tournament & league teams. Each season has its own evaluations to help form teams of similar skill levels. Depending on the season, there may be multiple teams per age group separated to compete in either Developmental, Competitive, or Elite divisions.
Tournament Teams are advanced level teams that offer a convenient travel schedule and play in tournaments around Texas against high-level competition. This is ideal for players who play other sports but want to compete and train at the highest level. Although everyone receives playtime each game, players must understand that equal playing time in games is not the goal of this program. It is our belief that playing time is earned during practice while also having the ability to perform when in a game.
League Teams are fielded as needed and are great options for multi-sport athletes and for players at all levels to develop and enhance skills while competing in local leagues. We use this program to build our teams and prepare them for select play. All players receive close to equal playing time during competition to allow for growth and improvement.
- We will hold an evaluation date per age group a month before each season.
- Our teams are not pre-determined. Returning players are NOT guaranteed spots on any specific team and will be evaluated using the same standard as all the others. Within one week after the evaluations, each family will be notified which team they made. If roster spots are still available after that then other players can be individually evaluated and added to a team at a later date. All effort will be made to find teams for those that want to play.
- Evaluations led by certified coaches and athletes with college / pro playing experience.
- 6-10 game season (+ playoffs) or 3 tournaments (3+ game guarantee) over a 3-4 month span.
- 10 - 14 Players max per team.
- Need based scholarships available.
In order to ease the expense of sending more than one child to our programs we offer sibling discounts. If two or more siblings sign up then they get $75 off each child.
- (1) 90 minute practices a week.
- Practice Day/Time: TBD
- Practice locations: Preston Hollow Park (Outdoor Sports)
- Positional group training
- Strength & conditioning
- Skill & character development
- Controlled roster sizes
- 10% Discount to AO events/camps & private/group training (while registered in program)
- Team community service opportunities
- Seasonal team building activities
If you are interested in playing in an upcoming season please click the registration link below.